It’s a Mountain Bike Trail Map App
The Trailforks app is your mobile companion to the Mountain Bike Eagle website. It allows you to download offline trail maps for use on your rides! Always have the latest trail info with fast offline trail & status/condition syncing.
- The largest database of mountain bike trails in the world, including thousands of biking related POI’s
- Available on iOS (iPhone, iPad) and Android.
- Offline trail maps and info. Region updates are incremental and fast
- See your GPS location on the map, for trail navigation
- Display trail & route elevation profiles and ‘scrub’ along them to see the location on the map
- View local routes that local bikers have created
- View trail ridelogs from users and discover how to ride a new trail
- Automatic trail routing from your location (or nearest parking lot), to the trailhead of your choosing
- Sync and view your saved ‘Ride Plans’ or favorited routes
- Lookup region & trail info including routes, photos, videos & more
- View trail status & reports! Always be informed of up-to-date trail conditions & closures
- Submit trail reports & conditions from the app, including taking photos of trail issues
- Support the areas you ride, by donating ‘Trail Karma’
- View nearby bike shops on the map, quick links for directions or phoning the shop
Wether you’re looking for a new way to ride your local trails or following a race course in search of the next stage, Trailforks Routes will keep you on track. Learn how to take your favourite route from the desktop website and sync it to your smartphone in the Trailforks App.